1.30.2009

Weird music to clean your apartment to

Since I'm a big fan of music and the finding of new music, I've decided to list some dece songs that I'm into right now so that my loyal readers (both of you) may YouTube them if you felt so inclined. Besides, posting playlists is a classic "must have" for any college kid's blog.


1. "Boring Fountain"
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Pershing

2. "Chrissy Kiss the Corpse"
Of Montreal
Satanic Panic In the Attic

3. "War On War"
Wilco
Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

4. "If Looks Could Kill"
Camera Obscura
Let's Get Out of This Country

5. "For the Price of a Cup of Tea"
Belle & Sebastian
The Life Pursuit

6. "I Was Made for You"
She & Him
Volume One

7. "Stardust Hotel"
Jaga Jazzist
What We Must



Some of it might agree with you better than the rest, but I would say it's decent 25-minute soundtrack for tossing the empty beer bottles on your kitchen table into the recycling bin and figuring out where that horrible smell is coming from.

No comments: